[ox-en] Mailing list about Free Software Business

Hi there!

While looking for other things I stumbled over

	http://www.crynwr.com/fsb/

which is describes as

  A discussion list for people interested in the economics of Open
  Source.

At first glance it seems, that people there mainly discuss the
compatibility of Free Software with business. However, the list
started in 1993 and the archive has about 7000 messages so it may
contain a lot.

PS: I'm still taking a break to strengthen the Free Software movement
directly ;-) .
Unread: 27 [ox], 21 [ox-en]