[ox-en] Threads "The Fading Altruism of Open Source" on <nettime>

Hi!

On <nettime> there is an interesting thread at

	http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0112/threads.html#00044

and here particularly the sub-thread about altruism starting at

	http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0112/threads.html#00056

and a second part starting at

	http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0112/threads.html#00087

I wish some of these discussions would take place here.

Furthermore the open money issue is mentioned by Keith Hart. This is
an issue I think we need to address and I'd love to have it with these
people.