Property vs. possession (was: Re: [ox-en] Re: Value of software)

Hi Graham and list!

3 weeks (27 days) ago Graham Seaman wrote:
On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Stefan Merten wrote:
That's an interesting thread. Thanks for your thoughtful post :-) .
And thank you for your kind reply :-)
Ain't that civilized ... ;-)

Yes :-) .

Because we're both using a rather relating kind of replying style -
which I like most :-) - I keep most of the history so people can get a
clue of what we are talking about.

I've left it in too, but I haven't added very much this time :-(

I snipped a lot to focus on the point with property / possession.