From: Stefan Merten [smerten oekonux.de]
Sent: 08 July 2002 12:05
To: list-en oekonux.org
Cc: Stefan Merten
Subject: Re: [ox-en] linux & manufacturing

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."