Re: [ox-en] I had a great time - just a couple of thoughts

Hi

On Wed 06-Nov-2002 at 06:20:06PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], George Dafermos wrote:

p.s.: I am looking forward to Chris from Sheffield posting the URL
with the photos on the list - there are some very nice pictures
with a belly dancer included:-)

You will be glad to know that I have half the photos up:

  http://chris.croome.net/photos/2002/Berlin/

The rest will be up soon!

I'm snowed under with work at the moment -- I'll post some thoughts
about the conference when I get a chance.

Chris