Re: [ox-en] further thoughts on the book idea?

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 alan lokmail.com wrote:

Johann, I believe, had suggested the idea of doing a book of Oekonux and related materials. The same idea was being kicked around by others in Berlin and received some discussion during the closing plenary (or so it seemed to me as I was buttonholed whilst grabbing my jacket!). After the conference I mailed some other members of the autonomedia editorial collective about the idea, and received a positive response.

Does Graham or anyone else know if there has been further discussion of
this on the German list?

I don't believe so, but I haven't been reading all the german list
lately.. My impression is people are waiting till Stefan has managed
to collect all the promised papers...

Graham

             http://slash.autonomedia.org
collaborative authorship : collective memory: mass intellectuality
Get Free Private Encrypted Email https://mail.lokmail.net
        Switch to Name.Space: http://namespace.org/switch