Re: [ox-en] sonny bono/wsis/johan

alan lokmail.com <alan lokmail.com> wrote:
Does this mark the end of the strategy of legal challenge? What methods
now are available to the movement against enclosures.

Copyleft?  Let's see them unpick that without undoing themselves too.  I
know it's not strictly a legal challenge to what they've done, but I think
it's the best way that creative people can move in the right direction.

[...] Challenging capitalist hegemony over communications technologies
didn't get too far on that occasion then. Does anyone have any good info
on the ITU? [...]

You say that as if "capitalism" necessarily implies that it will result in
some sort of bad structure.  One can argue that allowing situations such as
monopoly and oligopoly is a violation of capitalism.

Lastly, I'd like to come back to Johan's book posts; I also feel strongly
that this is the right time to do a book and would like to know if there's
anyone else who feels the same, or are we alone?

I think that the time is right for an interesting book on these topics.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.