[ox-en] Two technical notes

Hi list!

1. I'm in the process of reorganizing all the lists mailing hosted by
   me. This includes `list-en oekonux.org' as well as
   `projekt oekonux.de' (but not `liste oekonux.de'). I'll try to do
   it as smooth as possible. However, if there are short interrupts in
   the list services today you know why.

2. Please don't send mail with attachments to this list. Attachments
   are not allowed here and such mail is caught by the spam filter. I
   reformat and forward these by hand but this is additional work
   which need not be besides your mail is delayed until I'm acting on
   it. Particularly care about HTML attachments which today are often
   included by default.

						Thanx