Re: [ox-en] "Revolution OS" now on sale

Today a read about:

http://www.linuxthemovie.com/index.html

another movie about Free Software and GNU/Linux.

From the synopsis:

"The Code is about the human urge to share and exchange, to achieve
something through collaboration, the profit motive not being the
dominating factor. Linux and the free software movement have showed new
ways to make profit in computer industry, while raising heated debates
on the ethics of business and the old issue of freedom of speech."

Yours,

Vicente