Re: [ox-en] Conference documentation

Hi lists!

8 months (259 days) ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Today I started to add the conference documentation to the web sites.
I started with the texts:

	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/dokumentation/texte/
	http://www.oekonux-konferenz.org/documentation/texts/

Puh. I just included Jussi's text and this was the last one I got.
There are still a few missing, but I don't think they will arrive
ever, so I consider this task completed.

Because the conference sites are already announcing the third
conference the URLs now are

	http://zweite.oekonux-konferenz.de/dokumentation/texte/
	http://second.oekonux-conference.org/documentation/texts/

Other forms of documentation including sound and photos (thanks to
Chris) will be added over time (i.e. when I find enough spare time and
energy).

I'm nearly through with listening to the remaining sound files. I hope
that I can cut and tune them in the next couple of weeks.