Re: [ox-en] Conference documentation

Hi all!

12 months (362 days) ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Beginning with the next mail I'll post all the documentation of the
4th Oekonux Conference to this list. I'll always reply to this mail so
in the mailing list archive there will be a single thread. At the same
time I'll put the documentation to the conference website at

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/documentation/texts/

Just to notify. The one from Smári was the last one I got. So this
project is finished :-) .