[ox-en] Re: Smári McCarthy * The End of (artificial) Scarcity

Hi!

1 minutes ago Stefan Merten wrote:
How do we democratize money?
============================

Turns out, it's easy

Money has a few features

1. Geographically defined

2. Money is created from nothing

3. It is created through loans

4. Interest is payed on debt

Source: The Future of Money, Bernard Liataer

We had this topic here again and again. I just want to register that
these statements are (still) so obviously wrong. But I think we
learned it's pointless to point this out. I'd welcome if we can leave
it at this this time.