[ox-en] The "Free Market" requires scarcity

Supporters of the so-called "Free Market" claim all our troubles would
be over if we could just stop the governments from handing favors to
big business.

But producers choose to limit production and destroy reserves *on
their own* because they want to keep price above cost.

The examples of this are many, but here is a video of hundreds of
Belgian farmers dumping milk in an attempt to reduce the supply:
http://YouTube.com/watch?v=pDAjMcDWDZ0

If the workers were the owners, the results would be the same.

We are fundamentally confused about the purpose of business.

We should be producing for *product* (use value), but are instead
producing for *profit* (exchange value) which cannot abide abundance.

What will we ever do to solve this paradox?

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson
Social Sufficiency Coalition
http://SourceFreedom.BlogSpot.com