Re: [ox-en] hackers v 'politicians'

Hi Chris and list!

2 days ago Chris Croome wrote:
Perhaps the traditional left is essentially a product of
the mode of production of industrial capital

I think this is definitely the case.

and that this
is it's fundamental problem in the current period.

The traditional left will wither away together with capitalism. And I
for one won't weep a single tear. May be we could even drop the
"traditional" here - or what could be imagined as being left outside
of capitalism?

If this
is the case it might also explain why the traditional left
organisations are so hopeless at making good use of the
internet (if people want some more examples of this I can
think of quite a few...!).

May be this would make up for a nice wax works. Uhmm - I'm a bit evil
today ;-) .