[ox-en] the meaning of telework

Adam Moran schreibt:
the shape of the 'I' enforced by this 'new' mode of production is raw
I - that is we exchange our content, our information, directly with
others to define and achieve telos - this is the mode of production of
all successful families - this shape is organic - this shape is human

I like this chacterisation of the new mode of production and I want to add,
that this is the real implication of the word "telework".

telos-work!

There was a lot of hype about the changes of work introduced by
communication media. The were broadly defined under this term.

But the real meaning of the term is the collaboration on telos.

We are not "far"from each other as implied by the common
understanding of "tele"....

We are nearer than ever before by this unprecedented ability to
share our mind and intelligence!!

So I suggest that we take this game of words serious and we oppose
the current definition - which puts us into limits of an old paradigm,
expressing the extremity of alienation.

Franz