herrschaft: was (Re: [ox-en] Theses about the relation between the Oekonux project and the remaining world

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Stefan Merten wrote:

I see this different. In particular in the questions around OHA
(OrganisationHerrschaftAnarchismus = OrganizationDominationAnarchism)
we made a lot of progress.

This is one of the discussions I didn't follow at all on the German list,
and I would guess most people on the english list don't know anything
about it either. Would it be possible for someone to summarize the main
concerns for the English list? (maybe someone relatively neutral in the
current discussion would be best if such a thing is possible ;-) (Casimir?
Thomas?)

Cheers
Graham