Re: [ox-en] Englisch - nein! [was: Theses about the relation between the Oekonux ..]

--On 10. oktober 2003 07:57 -0400 graham seul.org wrote:
 Meaning? I don't know! People are happy with the current situation,
perhaps.

 But it seems to me the current situation may be a little instable..

Agreed. As for now it looks like some people from the German list just post their contributions in English on both lists. Most of them are already member of both lists. Posting in English on the German list is no problem anyway. To _understand_ English should not be the problem. Many may feel excluded there, though, because they do not feel comfortable _writing_ in English - meaning that they are excluded from some discussions. What can we do about that? Is that a necessary dilemma when a movement opens up geographically?

Thomas Be