Re: [ox-en] Oekonux besides WSIS

Hi

On Tue 02-Dec-2003 at 03:05:13PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Benj. Mako Hill
wrote:

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 11:41:13PM +0100, Stefan Merten
wrote:

Sorry for being rather late but I and other people
from Oekonux and the friends will be on the WSIS
counter / alternative events in Geneva. At least I'll
be somewhere on the Strategic Conference
[http://www.geneva03.org/sconf/index.php] and I think
Chris is there and Benjamin, too. And of course Alan
and Jamie. Anybody else? As always I'd be delighted to
meet anybody from the Oekonux lists in person there.

Sorry for spamming the list with this since it only
applies to a few of us.

The Strategic Conference:

  http://geneva03.net/moin.cgi/StrategicConference

Is also going to be happening on IRC
irc://irc.indymedia.org/sconf and this will be logged:

  http://irclogs.indymedia.org.uk/sconf/

So others can be involved :-)

Let's arrange an Oekonux dinner and keysigning or
something. My contact information including my mobile
number is on my contact page if email isn't going to cut
it.[1] I should be getting in between the 6th and the
8th (trying to get tickets today).

I think that the general #wsis channel on
irc.indymedia.org will be easiest place to find people
because there should be lots of net access everywhere.

Chris