Re: [ox-en] Re: The powerful abstraction of purposeless things

Johan
I was criticising the concepts not you.
I find the gift economy ideas of indigenous culture very old, rascist and
distasteful
But none of those pertains to you but from where the ideas come
I do dasagree that these purposeless things did not support life. They do.
That is my point.
Martin
it seems the list is very sensitive to direct speech.