[ox-en] Re: About scarcity, property, and land

Hi Stefan,

mostly ditto, but,

Stefan Merten wrote:
|>>CONCLUSION:
|>>	Citizens need private land ownership for true sovereignty.
|
| I'm not interested in land. What the hell should *I* for one do with
| land? The only thing I can imagine is some alienated usage.

How about living on it? I think that 'possession' of 'a place to live'
is important; this wouldn't have to be land necessarily, it could be a
flat in an appartment building, but it could also be a house with a
garden I guess.

- Benja