Re: [ox-en] another conference - request for help

Hola...

03/02/04 22:17 Graham Seaman wrote:

Felipe Perez Marti, who has proposed a talk at oekonux, is organizing
another Free Software conference in Venezuela. He's looking for speakers
urgently.

When is the conference ?

This would be particularly relevant to anyone involved with free software
in education - the Venezuelan government has just signed a deal with MS
in a complete change of policy; he's hoping to build some international
momentum to block this trend. Does anyone know anyone appropriate?
(there's background on http://strata.site5.com/pipermail/tecnologia_conexionsocial.org.ve/ (Spanish only) especially in the thread 'Pionero del Software Libre Richard Stallman critica firma de contrato de Ministerio de Educación de Venezuela con Microsoft', starting in the January archive)

I don't have any Spanish other than the numbers and basic swear words.

I stumbled across this the other day when I was thinking of synonyms and homonyms:

http://search.cpan.org/~spurkis/Pangloss-0.05/

... may be this could be of some use for the wiki also ?

--
Adam