Re: [ox-en] Creating a revolutionary situation

Hola...

Martin Hardie wrote:

http://mozambique.twiki.us/twiki/bin/view/Main/MarxBeyondMarx (P.S. feel free to use this twiki)

Joder ! http://es.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/Portada !

Have a look at this from Marx Beyond Marx by Negri. It is a part of one of his lessons on the Grundrisse

Thanks for the reference. I've never read the Grundrisse /de/ , Blue-Print /en/. I've just started Negri's Empire ... very Aristotelean ... pity he couldn't trap is thoughts in an email ... may be they are ;)

139 Marx beyond Mark

It is now a matter of bringing the different threads together, to harvest the totality of the process in all its richness. Let us begin again at the beginning and move forward.

Martin Hardie wrote:

I would be interested to see how these passages sit with others on the list.

I've copied some folk in who may be able to test out your Spanish ;)

--
Adam