[ox-en] J Bywater - Deluze a holy fool?

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]

John,

I wonder what your respons is to the 'Holy Fools' article by Richard Barbrook?

(R.B. criticising Deleuze & Guattari thinking that John has referred to on the list)

Since both of you have surfaced on Oekonux list and both relate these theories to GPL, it would be interesting to compare your thoughts. Free software offers a suitable concrete subject to attach these otherwise airy abstractions with, which, to me at least, always are close spinning of into magic (in the negative, mystifying Augusto Boal sense of the word).

Im trying to make my mind up on this, so im greatful for orientation.

sincerely /Johan

Holy Fools http://www.hrc.wmin.ac.uk/theory-holyfools.html