Re: [ox-en] Walther

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 03:54:38PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Martin Hardie wrote:
On Wednesday 25 February 2004 15:25, Tacincala wrote:
http://reactor-core.org/discrimination/

I hadn't seen this one. It really does make the case very strongly against Walther.

I stated my intentions with regard to the material on those pages.  You
can ignore that if you wish, but to then go and say that page is
"evidence" doesn't wash.

You said you were posting on this topic "for fun".  Let me make it
clear, your sort of "fun" is demeaning, dehumanizing, and now getting
into the territory of slander.

If you have serious concerns about my choice of political tactics, ie,
your personal safety, or the safety of others, you should raise them.
Right now you are not moving in any productive direction.

If this is just "fun" to you, it means you don't give a fig for the
welfare of my fellow Hebrews, and I take personal offense.  If I knew
you better I'd say you are showing latent anti-Semitism.  anti-Semitism
has NO place in the FLOSS world.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)