[ox-en] What do we mean by Politics

Mako et al

I have read this a couple of times. I don't agree with it all but I think she makes some good points about what is and what is not politics in the current time and place we find ourselves.

It might be a useful start to a conversation about what could be a politics of Floss ...
/
Politics and Passions: the Stakes of Democracy <http://www.wmin.ac.uk/csd/Politicsandpassions.pdf>/
Chantal Mouffe (2002). [PDF format]
http://www.wmin.ac.uk/csd/Politicsandpassions.pdf

Martin

--
http://www.auskadi.tk/
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in being what he is and not something else...."