Re: [ox-en] Re: Assorted topics

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, Adam Moran wrote:
Jonathan Walther wrote:
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 11:09:33PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Adam Moran wrote:
i was lucky ... i managed to stay mates with their mams ... that was
the biggest trick i ever pulled in my live
In any case this is for an off-list discussion in the *reservations* and
lets have you play Misere Ouvert for a change :)

I don't know what kind of Alice in Wonderland discussions these posts are
related to, but it seems abundantly clear that most of it, if not all of
it, is totally off-topic to this list. What is more, they are cc:ing
someone who has been asked to stay off the list.

That Jonathan keeps posting to the list is not surprising at all - I did
warn you about this - but what Adam Moran is doing occasionally sending
cc:s of his private discussions with this guy to the list is beyond my
comprehension.

Can the list admin exercise some long needed leadership here before the
list is rendered completely useless? I am not going to stay much longer if
this farce continues.

  - Per