Re: [ox-en] floors to sleep on?

Hi Alan and all!

Yesterday at wrote:
I'm just wondering if there are any floors to sleep on in Vienna as I'd
like to come arriving on the 20th.

As far as I can see we have a lot of space left in the mass
accommodation. Bring a sleeping bag if you want to use this option. Of
course this applies to all those who are ready to make a short term
decision.

I don't know whether FranzN (see `Cc:') still has hotel rooms
available. I guess not.

looking forward to seeing you all,

:-)

If you could fill out the registration form on the web site this would
be great.