Re: [ox-en] Authorship: Commons, or Set of Individuals?

Hi Andrius,

thank you for giving insights in your PD-view. What I did not find in your
explanations is how you want to guarantee, that open content given to the
commons (and by the commons - I like this) will stay common. Just by
morality ignoring copyright?

Ciao,
Stefan