Re: [ox-en] Debates in the Wiki

On Wednesday 10 August 2005 09:23, Stefan Merten wrote:

OpenMoney is a LETS-like decentralized model and instead "Gesellian"
demurrage based model is (actually) a centralized model. They're NOT
similar.

So please feel free to improve on my understanding and explain the
differences. That's what a Wiki is for :-) .

your understanding would be much improved by reading the wealth of
material (20 years worth) already written in places like these...

Well, if you can explain me why theory of capitalism inspired by Marx
is wrong, then this could make sense. This would mean that you have
understood Marx completely and can think beyond this. Good luck :-) .

i wasn't talking about capitalism, or any of the marx brothers - i was
referring to the fact that there is a wealth of material already written
about community currencies and open money systems and i gave you some urls to
aid in your education.

In the meanwhile you may try to answer some of the questions I asked.

i answered the one about what to call it, eh?  what other questions do you
have about cc and open money?

I guess after 20 years of study it should be easy so give convincing
answers even on basis of *my* background ;-) .

nothing is easy in a world full of the wilfully blind, especially to new
ideas.