[ox-en] Administrative note: Subscriptions and sender addresses

Hi all!

Since at the moment there is a problem common to some people here I
send this note to the list.

Please note that for reasons of (ultimate) spam protection all Oekonux
lists are members-only lists. This means that if you post to the list
the sender address (`From:') in your message must be the address *you
are subscribed with to the list*. Only then the list administration
software (majordomo) can recognize your post as coming from a list
member and process and forward it to the list immediately.

If you post your message from another mail address than you are
subscribed with, then your message gets bounced to the human caring
for the mailing lists - which is me. Then I have to recognize your
post as non-spam and to approve it manually. This means an additional
burden for me and a delay in forwarding your message to the list which
may make up to two days. All the spam to the mailing lists is also
bounced to me and among 150+ daily spam mails to the lists it is easy
to miss a non-spam message. So if you post from a non-subscribed mail
address your post may get lost, causes (superfluous) work for me and
in every case it is more or less delayed.

Therefore I'd like to ask all of you that if you are using multiple
mail addresses and post to this list *please* double check you are
using the mail address you are subscribed with here.

If you are in doubt with which mail address you are subscribed here
either send a mail containing nothing than the word "who" to
`list-en-request AT oekonux DOT org' to get a list of all subscribers
or contact me for help.

						Thanx

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.