[ox-en] experts and decisionmaking, was: New economic model for free technology?

Stefan Merten schrieb am Sonntag, 06. November 2005 um 17:58 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]:

Equality in collective decision making I'm a bit sceptical about.
*Real* equality would mean that everyone is an expert in the
respective topic. This is of course impossible and also nothing I'd
wish for. So we are left with some sort of half-way equality always.

The American indians solved this problems by offering perspectives and
discovering that everybodies perspective might be important. Of course
they also worked with "chiefs" holding the eight principal perspectives on
each problem in the medicine wheel.

(some reference here: http://www.fastcompany.com/online/01/rainbow.html)

The problem is that one single person cannot understand the significance
of a decision in a social system, at least to my experience. Any
perspective that you take causes some blindness. We keep this in mind for
the big OHA (Organisation/Dominance/Anarchy) thread yet to come...

Franz