Re: [ox-en] GPLv3 Conference

Hi Mako and all!

Last week (13 days ago) Benj Mako Hill wrote:
<quote who="Stefan Merten" date="Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 08:26:52AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]">
The Free Software Foundation invites you to the birthplace of the
GPL, MIT, on January 16-17, 2005, for an International Conference
launching the first Discussion Draft of GPLv3.

Sessions will run from 10am to 4pm on both Monday the 16th and
Tuesday the 17th. For more information and to register, visit:

If anyone else from Oekonux is going to be there, let me know. I live
in Cambridge now and will definitely attend.

The meeting in Berlin during 22C3 was very nice. I think it was a good
idea to use the Wiki for organization. IMHO this helped people to know
who will be there and made the meeting more attractive.

Feel free to add a similar page may be something like

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Events/2006_Cambridge_GPLv3