Re: [ox-en] GPLv3 Conference

I would like to add a question/suggestion on blogs.

  I had known and read blogs for a long time, but never used one myself because I was already producing a newsletter. However, under the pressure of my p2p friends, I finally started a foundation blog. The results have been direct, where I would receive about half a dozen reactions on my weekly newsletter before, I now have double per day. So I think it would be a really good idea for Oekonux to start a blog. As soon as you start referring to other blog entries, they usually refer back, and, the material is available through search engines. I'm not sure it could replace the more 'private' newsletter, but certainly it would add a new public face, and get noticed a lot more,

  Michel

Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:

Yahoo! Photos