Re: [ox-en] collecting our body of knowledge

Dear Franz:

  I think that I have made substantial progress to such a 'freepedia'. As  an example, here's a review of the open models. I could do the same  under the heading participatory/peer/commons. The P2P Encyclopedia is  already quite a fount of documentation:

  From my point of view, I would be very happy if people from Oekonux  could contribute, making this better. It is by all means a freepedia,  an open access and open content encyclopedia, which everybody can join,  especially people in the Oekonux mode.

  Contributors could co-brand the entries under the Oekonux label, and we  could create a separate topical 'Free Modes Concepts', which could me  mirrored on the Oekonux site. (I don't know myself how this would  technically work though). Another possibility is to add a 'Oekonux  Perspective' subheading to the existing entries, where the precise  relationship of the concept, within the Oekonux framework, could be  explained.

  Here's what I'm looking for:

  - one or more  maintainers for such a Free Modes Concepts page

   - someone checking Wikipedia for existing articles on such topics, to which we could refer

   - someone working on interlinking and cross-referals with already existing Oekonux material

   - topic experts ameliorating existing topics

  Michel

   Open Access
   Open Archives
   Open Biology
   Open Business
   Open Business Process Initiative
   Open Capital
   Open Content
   Open Cores
   Open Courseware Initiative
   Open Data
   Open Design
   Open Documentaries
   Open Educational Resources
   Open Hardware
   Open Knowledge
   Open Learning
   Open Media Standards
   Open Money
   Open Music Model
   Open Networked Learning Model
   Open Politics
   Open Social Networking Standards
   Open Source
   Open Source Approaches - Generalities
   Open Source Architecture
      O cont.
   Open Source Biotechnology
   Open Source Car
   Open Source Commercialization
   Open Source Ecology
   Open Source Economics
   Open Source Hardware
   Open Source Industrial Design
   Open Source Initiative
   Open Source Leadership
   Open Source Licenses
   Open Source Parking
   Open Source Record Label
   Open Source Virtual Worlds
   Open Source Warfare
   Open Source telephony
   Open Space Technology
   Open Spectrum
   Open Standards
   Open Textbooks

Franz Nahrada <f.nahrada reflex.at> wrote:  list-en oekonux.org writes:
 Why not do something similar with the Oekonux body of knowledge, and
cross-referencing our mutual insights, as a start from an even broader
effort with other partners?

Michel,

thats what I suggested since long time and which I wanted to achieve at
the 3rd Oekonux conference in Vienna.

something like a FreePedia, an encyclopedic collection of Free Modes or
peer production in all fields of human endavours.

Maybe that would be the thing to go for.

(actually there is a freepedia.org on the web but in a lousy state and no
one knows what it contains)

Franz