Re: [ox-en] Free Software and Anarchism

Hi Franz!

2 months (61 days) ago Franz Nahrada wrote:
Stefan Merten writes:
It also
takes into account the different needs of people much more than this
"an anarchist community must consist of 1000-2000 people"-thing. Not
everyone sees this as the ultimate way of living. There are even
persons who like big cities...

I thinkl we should work for the peaceful coexistance of these two
worldviews, make both of them possible.

How about that?

Well, from my perspective this is not even a question. If we think
Selbstentfaltung then it is perfectly possible that people live this
"an anarchist community must consist of 1000-2000 people"-thing. Why
not?

However, I'm absolutely convinced this can not be reasonably thought
of as a *model* for a society where this type of living is possible at
all. This type of living can be embedded in a GPL society but the GPL
society will be based on completely different principles. And since
this project is partly about checking how to get there I still think
it makes sense to emphasize this.

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.