[ox-en] Criteria for a germ form

Hi!

Some days ago there was a workshop in Germany (in Hütten/Thüringen -
close to the end of the world ;-) ). The workshop was attended by many
Oekonuxis and the topics often were rather Oekonuxian. The workshop is
going to be documented under

      http://de.wiki.oekonux.org/Huetten06

(German only :-( ).

One of the (IMHO) most interesting questions posed during this
workshop was: What is criteria for a germ form in the Oekonux sense?
There were a couple of people who were interested in this topic.

Now I set up a structure at

      http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/GermForm

which should help this discussion. This is meant as an international
effort so I set it up in English. I'm ready to translate important
German contributions to English hoping for a unified result which is
useful for most of those people who can access these pages.

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.