[ox-en] Re: Testing the we

There are more such simple considerations regarding the notion of
"we". I'll better stop here...

Sure there are "we's" on this or the german list. For any question you will have different we's.
If you ask questions, everyone can say "yes" there is obviously a "we".
You could also have said "we humans" or "we mailinglist users".
But "we in arguments" is something different. If I use it, it hides myself behind a proposed collective.
There will be cases, where the collective realy exists.

--tk