Testing the we (was: Re: [ox-en] Alternative currencies and Oekonux)

Hi all!

2 months (75 days) ago Thomas Kalka wrote:
there is no "we" in Oekonux. whenever it is used in
arguments, its purpose is to hide domination.

Well, I'd like to put this rather strong statement to a simple test:
Which participants of this list want to receive these ~80 daily spam
mails directed to this list? If there is someone it costs me a finger
snip to remove that domination and let you have them all - just drop
me a line and I'll happily direct it to your email address. If there
is nobody I think this is something *we* agree on and one can safely
say "*We* don't want spam on this mailing list". I understood that
spam filtering is not forced down someone's throat by some evil
domination but a service done for *us* (in this case: by me).

There are more such simple considerations regarding the notion of
"we". I'll better stop here...

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.