Re: [ox-en] Alternative currencies and Oekonux

2006/4/14, Thomas Kalka <thomas co-buero.de>:
I think that alternative currencies are not used to fund free software
production just due to the simple fact that there are no "working"
alternative currencies.

It's not true. There're many examples of working community currencies
somewhere in the world. Instead probably it's true that till now
there's not a "killer app" in community currencies. But this is
another problem.

You will find anything , which works to fund normal life, funding free
developers too.

IMHO

metacomment: there is no "we" in Oekonux. whenever it is used in
arguments, its purpose is to hide domination.

--tk

"Non Dio, non l' anima, non l' inferno e non il paradiso, ma l' uomo
di fronte a se stesso
con le sue sole forze, responsabile di ogni suo atto, artefice delle
sue vite a venire.."
-- Buddha Sàkyamuni