Re: [ox-en] Fwd: WOS4 will rock

magius wrote:
What do you think are the most interesting speeches at this WOS?

I've had a look at the programme of WOS4. I must confess that neither am I impressed by the cast of the speakers/discussants, nor do I like the American-oriented flavour. I have the impression that the programme of WOS3 was more diverse and complete.

IMHO, the most interesting session at WOS4 is going to be this one which addresses an important issue and associates with the most fundamental question on 'what is FLOSS': http://wizards-of-os.org/index.php?id=2324

How do others reckon?

Best wishes,
yuwei

--