Re: [ox-en] Free Maps

Stefan:

I've created this overview page. Any assistance in creating sensible subcategories would be appreciated.

See http://www.p2pfoundation.net/index.php/Free_Maps

In my listing of open/free concepts, I have a lot of open, but very few 'free' ones.
Can anybody on this list help in completing the list of free concepts/projects, etc..

Open

The Open and Free Paradigm
   Tags on the open paradigm: A2K Access to Knowledge, Free Content Definition, Open Access, Open Archives, Open Biology, Open Business, Open Content, Open Courseware, Open Design, Open Education, Open Educational Resources, Open Hardware, Open Knowledge, Open Money, Open Organization,Open Politics, Open Source, Open Source Disaster Recovery, Open Standards, Open Textbooks
Here's what I have under Free:

   Free Cinema initiative
   Free Content Definition
   Free Culture movement