Re: [ox-en] CouchSurfing, and the Center for Adventure Economics

On Feb 11, 2007, at 7:35 AM, Franz Nahrada wrote:

I think we need to find out about the "technology of aggregation".

Many Oekonuxers have left because blogging seemed more efficient as
technology of aggregation and editing content in a wiki is really painful.

So my question is: can we combine both?

i just began reading about mashups, that could be a way for what you are saying that im also needing. could someone with expertise in mashups comment on the capabilities of such technologies?

http://alpha.openkapow.com/blogs/demos/default.aspx
http://www.webmashup.com/Mashup_Examples/Mapping/index.html
http://www.dappit.com/

will something similar work? i mean if you add geopositional data to your wiki entry on a certain sofa, it can be mapped via those google map apis...

/a