Re: [ox-en] p2p lecture in stuttgart is possible

dear michael,

it would be great if you could manage to come to stuttgart.
there is www.aki-stuttgart.de - i can organize the date and all around.
lets mail directly, or organize things in aki-wiki or coforum.de
but this mail to show that there is interest in your things

and if anyone is from stuttgart area in ox-en maybe we can cooperate.

enjoy, karl

Michael Bauwens schrieb:
Dear friends,

As some of you know, I have become somewhat of a world traveller this year, and actually, the main way I keep my work for the p2pfoundation sustainable is through lectures.

In June I will be in Denmark 1 to 8, and the next committment is in Belgium on the 14th.

In between .. there's Germany.

Anyone interested in a lecture on the emergence of p2p, either academic or business (I talk about adaptive strategies of institutions faced with a more participative world) .. thanks for eventually forwarding them to me.

I'd be happy to meet up/network in Germany, but would need to fund my stay there,

Ideas/suggestions for later trips are welcome as well,

Michel The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives. Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at http://blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html; video interview, at http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/09/29/network_collaboration_peer_to_peer.htm