From: Karl Dietz <karl.dietz online.de>
To: list-en oekonux.org
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 12:42:41 AM
Subject: Re: [ox-en] p2p lecture in stuttgart is possible

hi all, much longer than
(9 days ago) Karl Dietz wrote:

it would be great if you could manage to come to stuttgart.
there is www.aki-stuttgart.de - i can organize the date and all around.

     http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/ontour.html

http://wiki.aki-stuttgart.de/mediawiki/index.php/P2P

first infos in aki-wiki. if there a folks here in list-en who are living
in "the ländle" and are interested in cooperation, just mail me. stay
tuned. karl

Finding fabulous fares is fun.