Re: [ox-en] Motto for the 4th conference

Hi All,

Some time ago for the 4th conference there were the idea of

		       Free Software and beyond

as one part of such a motto which meanwhile I'd change to something
like

		From Free Software to peer production

Honestly speaking, I prefer "Free Software and Beyond". It's more inclusive and vocabularies (other than 'peer production) used to describe the similar phenomenon can be embraced as well.

Another thought would be "Peer Production and Beyond", and subtitled "Inspired by Free Software".

How do you reckon?

Best wishes,
yuwei

--