Re: [ox-en] Re: Effort Sharing

Hi CTVN, hi all,

CTVN wrote:
with respect to the above, what do you think about our general
(applicable to any individual contributor/task of a project) reward
formula?

Reward (Euro) = time * required knowledge * quality of the completed task

Expressed in Vodes:

CV = LV * IV-xxx * q

one of the benefits of such a general reward formula is that it allows a
pluralistic (encompassing the main production and consumption
forces/functions) community to collectively and democratically (and imv
quite efficiently) distribute community wealth by setting ("voting on")
key economic exchange values:

Important Economic Decision_1 (to set the exchange value of time on
Vodes.Net in Western Europe)

"What is the maximum a person in Western Europe should earn per hour for
cleaning up at a VN Event and putting average efforts into this task?"

Conceptually, IV-bas = 1 (it does not require much knowledge to clean)
and q = 1 (average task fulfillment)

i need to think more about your statement on the suggested "peer
changes" and how/if they (will) affect this formula. thx for your
inspiration, Christian!

Neither reward nor earnings exist in my model. So I can't help you there,
I'm sorry to say. But maybe the quote below can inspire you to think about
these things in a different way.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/    |    Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
| Peer Production in the Physical World:       http://www.peerconomy.org/
For we each of us deserve everything, every luxury that was ever piled in
the tombs of the dead kings, and we each of us deserve nothing, not a
mouthful of bread in hunger. Have we not eaten while another starved? Will
you punish us for that? Will you reward us for the virtue of starving
while others ate? No man earns punishment, no man earns reward. Free your
mind of the idea of _deserving_, the idea of _earning_, and you will begin
to be able to think.
        -- Ursula K. Le Guin, The Dispossessed