Re: [ox-en] reprap, exploitation, free goods etc

What I heard about the strategy of the common car was that the  ngo
consortium behind it, is negotiating with production groups, and that if
everything went well, it could be ready by 2011.

Franz, is it possibel to write up a one or two sentence description of that
german initiative, for inclusion in our directory?

Michel