Re: Role of markets (was: Re: [ox-en] Re: Fundamental text by StefanMn and StefanMz)

I still need to finish reading Stefan's writings that are in english to help
me get a grasp at where he is coming from (
http://oekonux.org/texts/index.html some of them are here)

The stuff that I talked about at
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/p2pworkshop2007/programme/56390gp.html is basically
where I am coming from. The idea that we can use existing building blocks
now to help people change in ways that they actually will plausibly adopt
and employ.