Re: [ox-en] the commons as the condition for the basic income

For me the basic idea of a cap and dividend makes sense ...

Nature belongs to all of us (of course it is questionable that it belongs to
humanity, but who else but us can be its stewards?)

Everybody has an equal right to its resource provided natural capital stays
intact ...

Those who temporarily overstep the boundary must pay, thereby creating
incentives to correct the behaviour

And that income is redistributed to those who consume less ...

Makes sense to me

Other types of commons, like land, could function through redistributed
rents,

Michel