Status of the conference (was: Re: [ox-en] 4th Oekonux Conference at stake)

Hi Alan and all!

Yesterday Alan Toner wrote:
Is there any information regarding the current status of the conference?

Yes - though unfortunately not final yet.

Will it happen,

Yes.

and if so, is it looking more likely to be in
Manchester or London?

I'm trying to clarify this at the moment. At the moment it mainly
depends whether our potential cooperation partners in London agree.

So for the moment unfortunately I can't say whether it'll be in London
or in Manchester. I'll get back to you all as soon as I know more.